M&E Analyst, Project JEET
M&E Analyst, Project JEET
- New Delhi
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF)’s works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently CHAI works across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, tuberculosis, cancer and immunization.
About the Project
India has the highest burden of Tuberculosis (TB) in the world, accounting for more than 27% of the global TB incidence. Of the 2.8 million annual estimated incidence, more than half access diagnosis and care in the private sector, where there are significant gaps across the care cascade because of diagnostic delays, irrational and non-standardized regimens and catastrophic health expenditure to patients.
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, WJCF has setup Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) across seven states to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector and extend quality care to all patients. In the past two years, the project has supported over 250,000 patients to access quality care and treatment support.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills to support the analysis and monitoring of project JEET. Successful candidates should have excellent communications skills, be able to function independently, be self-motivated, can thrive in challenging environments, and have a strong commitment to excellence. We place great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, energy, and work ethic.
- Undertake periodic data analysis to inform programmatic decision making
- Manage the project data operations, ensure timely reporting and data quality
- Coordinate closely with state teams and partner organizations to streamline data reporting and ensure adherence to QC processes
- Identify and implement solutions to streamline data systems and processes
- Design and develop and standardized reports on Excel and BI tools such as Tableau
- Undertake regular monitoring through site visits
- Lead training of project team on data systems and quality processes
- Support project management in donor reporting and reports for others stakeholders
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in management, economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, operations research economics or allied areas
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in consulting, investment banking, pharma or insurance analytics
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive, solution-oriented approach to challenges
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Working level of proficiency in data analytical tools such as Tableau. Experience with handling big and unstructured datasets using Structured Query Language (SQL) and R is a bonus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and nurture relationships in a challenging multicultural environment
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work independently· Willingness to travel as and when required